Pricing & Roadmap
We have three types of price plan, which gives you 3 different length of access to our support, downloads of latest releases (patch + NEW features) and our upcoming knowledge base to share on how to leverage on Facebook Lucky Draw Application to boost your business.
· FB Lucky Draw App 1 Month Support & subscription - USD$28for 1 Month subscription
· FB Lucky Draw App 3 Months Support & subscription - USD$28 for first month & USD$9 x 2 months = USD$46 Only
· FB Lucky Draw App 6 Months Support & subscription - USD$28 for first month & USD$9 x 5 months = USD$58.4(After 20% OFF)
· FB Lucky Draw App 12 Months Support & subscription - USD$28 for first month & USD$9 x 11 months = USD$88.9(After 30% OFF)
· FB Lucky Draw App 3 Months Support & Subscription - USD$9 for additional 1 month Subscription x 3 months = USD$27 Only
·FB Lucky Draw App 6 Months Support & Subscription - USD$9 for additional 1 month Subscription x 6 months = $54 - 10% OFF = USD$48.6(After 10% OFF)
Do note that the subscription plan is for per website and you will only need to pay this amount ONCE. You do not need to pay us monthly and we will provide support to you for only one website unless you purchase FB Lucky Draw App with another account.
The way we want to work is quite different from the other players in the Joomla Extension MarketPlace... For us, we believe that subscription is for paying not only for support, but it should most be driven by NEW features! :)
Do refer to our Pre-Sales Guide to understand more on what we provide and how the subscription plan works!
We will put up an projected set of features with estimated release date for the new releases ahead, so that the members will know what are the features upcoming.
We will still aim to release a version every 1 month, but due to the fact that some groups of features are a lot more complex, thus it requires a longer time frame to do out the release of the features, we decided to make the timing a bit more flexible, but yet transparent.
When we first release, we will release the beta version of the system and followed by a 15 day feedback and patches before we will declare it as stable.