What will you receive if you subscribe to Matamko's product plans?
- Product - Instant download of our latest product version
- Usage Rights - Lifetime usage of the product and you can customize the source code at all means (*Even when your subscription period is over)
- Support - Professional and wholehearted support by our team during your subscription period. This includes user manual, ticketing system and many more. Refer to Support Guide below!
- Updates - Download the latest version of product that is released every month during your subscription period. It includes newly integrated features and functions that we aim to commit for every month's release.
Note: You will only need to pay the price stated in the subscription package for ONE TIME ONLY and not for every month. Each subscription plan entitles you to only 1 website. If you wish to install En Masse in two websites, you can create another account and purchase the subscription plan. (: We will only provide support to one website per subscription.
Extend Subscription Guide
- Cheaper Rate if you extend your subscription period with Matamko
- You will continue to receive Support and Updates from Matamko
- If you do not wish to extend your subscription, you can still have our product usage rights, however you will not be able to download the latest version of the product
You will receive the following support from Matamko during your subscription period:
- Technical Support - Our professional plug-in developers will try their best to resolve any technical issues by all means. We will assign our technicians to look into your specified problems and provide quality service. This support only covers issues within En Masse itself and we will not resolve issues regarding Joomla!
- Security Patch and Fix - We will provide support on the new patch and fix when the new version of En Masse is released.
- User Manual - Access to our step by step manual on how to use En Masse, how to install integrations and handle your website efficiently
- Community Forum - Access to En Masse support forum where you can post any discussions, suggestions to new features in upcoming versions of En Mass. This is for members to connect and chat about in Matamko products.
- Ticketing System - Have your voice heard. You can submit any issues and questions via our ticketing system and we will cater to your issues from here.
Note: You will need to register as our member before you can post in our forums. Our support commitment level is 1 working day.
Please take note that our support strictly does not cover the following:
- Customization of source codes
- Problems with integration with other third-party software (If you like us to integrate, please post them in our Feature Request section in the forum)
- Support for more than 1 domain
We strongly advise you to test the system before you go "live" to accustomise to our system. This has proven to help roll out the system with the right settings smoothly.
If you wish to engage us in other services like additional templating, website setups, component developements, you can click here to find out more.